Mobile Phone Tools

Hello, all...I have a V180, and would like to make ringtones, backup my
phone, etc...does anyone have a copy of Mobily Phone Tools that they can
post? I think it's ridiculous that Motorola should charge for the software -
it should be packaged with every phone...sigh. Oh, well. If someone could
post it, I would appreciate it!
4 answers Last reply
More about mobile phone tools

    So not only do you feel entitled to a free copy but you're too frakin lazy
    to even find it yourself! Don't blame Motorola. They do package it with
    their phones sold in other countries but US carriers order cheaper stripped
    down packages so they can sell cheap or for free.
    Why should it be free anyway? Isn't the company that produced it, BVRT,
    entitled to sell their product at a profit? They even provide lifetime free
    upgrades - how can they pay the guys who write the code if you won't pay to
    use it?
    I don't know what line of work you're in but can you tell me how much free
    labor you provide and/or how much free product you give away?
    If you don't want to buy MPT try Data Pilot, Mobile Edit or find a free
    program. If you still want warez at least wiggle your finger on your mouse
    enough to find it yourself. Do you even wipe your own ass?

    "The Devils Cherub" <izzyamar@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Hello, all...I have a V180, and would like to make ringtones, backup my
    > phone, etc...does anyone have a copy of Mobily Phone Tools that they can
    > post? I think it's ridiculous that Motorola should charge for the
    > software -
    > it should be packaged with every phone...sigh. Oh, well. If someone could
    > post it, I would appreciate it!

    Here here.

    On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:44:29 GMT, "brobin" <nospam@atmyplace.com>
    wrote:

    >So not only do you feel entitled to a free copy but you're too frakin lazy
    >to even find it yourself! Don't blame Motorola. They do package it with
    >their phones sold in other countries but US carriers order cheaper stripped
    >down packages so they can sell cheap or for free.
    > Why should it be free anyway? Isn't the company that produced it, BVRT,
    >entitled to sell their product at a profit? They even provide lifetime free
    >upgrades - how can they pay the guys who write the code if you won't pay to
    >use it?
    > I don't know what line of work you're in but can you tell me how much free
    >labor you provide and/or how much free product you give away?
    > If you don't want to buy MPT try Data Pilot, Mobile Edit or find a free
    >program. If you still want warez at least wiggle your finger on your mouse
    >enough to find it yourself. Do you even wipe your own ass?
    >

    >"The Devils Cherub" <izzyamar@aol.com> wrote in message
    >> Hello, all...I have a V180, and would like to make ringtones, backup my
    >> phone, etc...does anyone have a copy of Mobily Phone Tools that they can
    >> post? I think it's ridiculous that Motorola should charge for the
    >> software -
    >> it should be packaged with every phone...sigh. Oh, well. If someone could
    >> post it, I would appreciate it!

    Or get off your dead ass and get it off Ebay for better than half off and
    get it legally

    "Spectrum" <none@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    > Here here.
    >
    > On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:44:29 GMT, "brobin" <nospam@atmyplace.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>So not only do you feel entitled to a free copy but you're too frakin lazy
    >>to even find it yourself! Don't blame Motorola. They do package it with
    >>their phones sold in other countries but US carriers order cheaper
    >>stripped
    >>down packages so they can sell cheap or for free.
    >> Why should it be free anyway? Isn't the company that produced it, BVRT,
    >>entitled to sell their product at a profit? They even provide lifetime
    >>free
    >>upgrades - how can they pay the guys who write the code if you won't pay
    >>use it?
    >> I don't know what line of work you're in but can you tell me how much
    >> free
    >>labor you provide and/or how much free product you give away?
    >> If you don't want to buy MPT try Data Pilot, Mobile Edit or find a free
    >>program. If you still want warez at least wiggle your finger on your mouse
    >>enough to find it yourself. Do you even wipe your own ass?
    >>

    >>"The Devils Cherub" <izzyamar@aol.com> wrote in message
    >>> Hello, all...I have a V180, and would like to make ringtones, backup my
    >>> phone, etc...does anyone have a copy of Mobily Phone Tools that they can
    >>> post? I think it's ridiculous that Motorola should charge for the
    >>> software -
    >>> it should be packaged with every phone...sigh. Oh, well. If someone
    >>> could
    >>> post it, I would appreciate it!

    pwned!!!
    "brobin" <nospam@atmyplace.com> wrote in message
    So not only do you feel entitled to a free copy but you're too frakin lazy
    to even find it yourself! Don't blame Motorola. They do package it with
    their phones sold in other countries but US carriers order cheaper stripped
    down packages so they can sell cheap or for free.
    Why should it be free anyway? Isn't the company that produced it, BVRT,
    entitled to sell their product at a profit? They even provide lifetime free
    upgrades - how can they pay the guys who write the code if you won't pay to
    use it?
    I don't know what line of work you're in but can you tell me how much free
    labor you provide and/or how much free product you give away?
    If you don't want to buy MPT try Data Pilot, Mobile Edit or find a free
    program. If you still want warez at least wiggle your finger on your mouse
    enough to find it yourself. Do you even wipe your own ass?

    "The Devils Cherub" <izzyamar@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Hello, all...I have a V180, and would like to make ringtones, backup my
    > phone, etc...does anyone have a copy of Mobily Phone Tools that they can
    > post? I think it's ridiculous that Motorola should charge for the
    > software -
    > it should be packaged with every phone...sigh. Oh, well. If someone could
    > post it, I would appreciate it!

Motorola Phones