P2KTools check lock problem

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
July 20, 2005 3:08:45 PM

I was in my V551 using P2Ktool and I went to Flex Tools, Check Lock.
I had to power off my phone and now when I turn it on it shows a
padlock with a line below waiting for me to enter some kind of code.
What do I enter OR how do I reverse the problem I caused?
FLEX: gspan2cin03na07b
FIRMWARE:@[#]R47_G_08.17.0FR_01
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 7:30:37 PM

EXACTLY what is it asking for? Security code subsidy code? Sim pin?
!