How do you get out of safe mode if you cant log in?

Hello,
I have a HP laptop running with windows 7 and i recently accidentally set the system to safe mode and when i restarted the computer the lots of file names started running down the screen and when i went to log in it said that my username or password was wrong so i retyped them a few more times but still the same thing happens!!!! When i tried to restart my computer and change to start in normal mode it went straight to safe mode. So i can't get into the system and change the settings :( please help me it has all of my assignments on it!!!!! :O
3 answers Last reply
More about safe mode

1. Carry on into Safe Mode then press the Windows key and R together to bring up teh Run open box. In there, type msconfig and press Enter. Under the BOOT.INI tab. remove the tick from /SAFEBOOT, click on Apply and OK your way out.

Your restart should offer you Normal Mode but may still ask if you want to boot into Safe.

2. This topic has been moved from the section Opinions and Experiences to section Windows 7 by Pyree
  3. Hold down f8 while booting the computer and then choose to start windows normally.
Ask a new question

Read More

Safe Mode Login Computers HP Laptop Windows 7