Used P2KTools

I used P2KTools and RobertM's method and easily increased my earpiece
volume. The process now seems almost too easy. Almost like motorola
engineers are really behind all this and giving us these tools. If they are
not, then how in the world could anybody ever figure this stuff out.
P2KTools looks fairly sophisticated and slick.

Jimmy
2 answers Last reply
More about used p2ktools

    Jimmy Smith wrote:
    > I used P2KTools and RobertM's method and easily increased my earpiece
    > volume. The process now seems almost too easy. Almost like motorola
    > engineers are really behind all this and giving us these tools. If they are
    > not, then how in the world could anybody ever figure this stuff out.
    > P2KTools looks fairly sophisticated and slick.
    >
    > Jimmy

    Where did you download the P2K Tools? Is it in English? Thanks!

    davidT

    Get it from www.motomodders.net and it will install in English.
    Motomodders is THE place to go for modding info and resources.

    "davidT" <tdavid@removethisfirst.rogers.com> wrote in message
    > Jimmy Smith wrote:
    >> I used P2KTools and RobertM's method and easily increased my earpiece
    >> volume. The process now seems almost too easy. Almost like motorola
    >> engineers are really behind all this and giving us these tools. If they
    >> are not, then how in the world could anybody ever figure this stuff out.
    >> P2KTools looks fairly sophisticated and slick.
    >>
    >> Jimmy
    > Where did you download the P2K Tools? Is it in English? Thanks!
    >
    > davidT

Motorola