V551 Data Totals

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
July 22, 2005 2:33:09 AM

Could someone direct me to where the data totals/counter is on the V551 so
I could reset it monthly?

Thanks!

More about : v551 data totals

Anonymous
July 22, 2005 7:33:33 AM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <hlm0e1hvn1mjglvf0lbk7vhlof3mq3jto6@4ax.com> on Thu, 21 Jul 2005 22:33:09
-0400, cougar <replyingroup@invalid.com> wrote:

>Could someone direct me to where the data totals/counter is on the V551 so
>I could reset it monthly?
>
>Thanks!

Have you Read The Fine Manual?

July 22, 2005 11:16:20 AM

Menu>>Tools>>Recent Calls>> Then it's your choice either Data Timers (for
total time) or Data Volumes (for KB totals)

!