V551 Data Totals

Could someone direct me to where the data totals/counter is on the V551 so
I could reset it monthly?

Thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about v551 data totals

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <hlm0e1hvn1mjglvf0lbk7vhlof3mq3jto6@4ax.com> on Thu, 21 Jul 2005 22:33:09
    -0400, cougar <replyingroup@invalid.com> wrote:

    >Could someone direct me to where the data totals/counter is on the V551 so
    >I could reset it monthly?
    >
    >Thanks!

    Have you Read The Fine Manual?

    Menu>>Tools>>Recent Calls>> Then it's your choice either Data Timers (for
    total time) or Data Volumes (for KB totals)

    "cougar" <replyingroup@invalid.com> wrote in message
    > Could someone direct me to where the data totals/counter is on the V551 so
    > I could reset it monthly?
    >
    > Thanks!

Motorola