Is either P2KTOOLS or MOTOKIT available in English?

I downloaded both programs and found that my lack of knowledge of
their native language made them unusable to me.

Is either available in English?

Thanks in advance.
4 answers Last reply
More about p2ktools motokit english

    Go to this site and register. It's free. Then go to Mobile Section and
    Downloads. You'll find everything you need.
    http://www.inetron.com./

    In article <evs1e1po097uhq5g5qknkgvof9llbl2sds@4ax.com>,
    Gary <gary_w1@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >I downloaded both programs and found that my lack of knowledge of
    >their native language made them unusable to me.
    >
    >Is either available in English?

    Edit the .INI file in P2KTools and remove the Russian Language option.
    It's near the top. The help file is still in Russian, but the menus revert
    to English.

    or just poke around a bit in the menu's a bit and you should see the options
    to change to english
    "Mike S." <retsuhcs@xinap.moc> wrote in message

    > In article <evs1e1po097uhq5g5qknkgvof9llbl2sds@4ax.com>,
    > Gary <gary_w1@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >>I downloaded both programs and found that my lack of knowledge of
    >>their native language made them unusable to me.
    >>
    >>Is either available in English?
    >
    > Edit the .INI file in P2KTools and remove the Russian Language option.
    > It's near the top. The help file is still in Russian, but the menus revert
    > to English.

    If you download P2KTools from www.motomodders.net it's in English. For
    Motokit, run the program, select the 3d menu item from the left on the menu
    bar, select the second item down and then select English.

    "Gary" <gary_w1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I downloaded both programs and found that my lack of knowledge of
    > their native language made them unusable to me.
    >
    > Is either available in English?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

Motorola