Is either P2KTOOLS or MOTOKIT available in English?

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
July 22, 2005 5:27:35 PM

I downloaded both programs and found that my lack of knowledge of
their native language made them unusable to me.

Is either available in English?

Thanks in advance.
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 5:49:21 PM

Go to this site and register. It's free. Then go to Mobile Section and
Downloads. You'll find everything you need.
http://www.inetron.com./

"Gary" <gary_w1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I downloaded both programs and found that my lack of knowledge of
> their native language made them unusable to me.
>
> Is either available in English?
>
> Thanks in advance.
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 6:14:22 PM

In article <evs1e1po097uhq5g5qknkgvof9llbl2sds@4ax.com>,
Gary <gary_w1@hotmail.com> wrote:
>I downloaded both programs and found that my lack of knowledge of
>their native language made them unusable to me.
>
>Is either available in English?

Edit the .INI file in P2KTools and remove the Russian Language option.
It's near the top. The help file is still in Russian, but the menus revert
to English.
July 22, 2005 7:45:42 PM

or just poke around a bit in the menu's a bit and you should see the options
to change to english
"Mike S." <retsuhcs@xinap.moc> wrote in message
news:D bquvu$1v8$1@reader2.panix.com...

> In article <evs1e1po097uhq5g5qknkgvof9llbl2sds@4ax.com>,
> Gary <gary_w1@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>I downloaded both programs and found that my lack of knowledge of
>>their native language made them unusable to me.
>>
>>Is either available in English?
>
> Edit the .INI file in P2KTools and remove the Russian Language option.
> It's near the top. The help file is still in Russian, but the menus revert
> to English.

Anonymous
July 22, 2005 8:09:15 PM

If you download P2KTools from www.motomodders.net it's in English. For
Motokit, run the program, select the 3d menu item from the left on the menu
bar, select the second item down and then select English.

!