Vampire Bloodlines closing credits song.

Can anyone tell me what the name of the song/artist is who performs
the last song on Vampire Bloodlines during the closing credits? I
can't get it out of my head.
3 answers Last reply
More about vampire bloodlines closing credits song

    Unruley Canuck wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me what the name of the song/artist is who performs
    > the last song on Vampire Bloodlines during the closing credits? I
    > can't get it out of my head.

    Just dig around the install directory and all the tracks are there as
    mp3s and they're mostly labelled with artist details too so give them a
    listen and you can find which one it is you like.

    --
    John Parkinson

    On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 07:03:04 -0500, "Michael Anderson"
    <txa1265@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Wonderful .. stealing music you could have had legally ... at least you
    >didn't pirate the game (I fully support game sharing 'the old fashioned
    >way')
    >
    >Mike

    I thought the format of the tracks would be something other than mp3.
    Anyway, it was a delayed reaction to the song. I didn't think to copy
    it at the time because it took me a couple of days to want to grab a
    copy, having the damn ear worm crawling through my head. :-)

    "Michael Anderson" <txa1265@hotmail.com> once tried to test me with:

    > Wonderful .. stealing music you could have had legally ... at least you
    > didn't pirate the game (I fully support game sharing 'the old fashioned
    > way')

    If he didn't own the game, and doesn't now, he's not legally entitled to
    the music of the game either. Either way, it's the same thing. Downloading
    it or copying it out of the game directory and then returning the loaner.

    Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

PC gaming Games IBM RPG Video Games