Old Fashioned Phone Ringtone

I would like to load an old fashioned ringing sound like from a 1960's
telephone into my Moto V3. Can any of you guys post one up for me here?

Jimmy
7 answers Last reply
More about fashioned phone ringtone

    In article <X%cEe.18118$do5.1126@bignews5.bellsouth.net>,
    Jimmy Smith <Holland@MST.com> wrote:
    >I would like to load an old fashioned ringing sound like from a 1960's
    >telephone into my Moto V3.

    Google for "oldphone.mid"

    >Can any of you guys post one up for me here?

    This is not a binary newsgroup.

    On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:53:26 -0400, "Jimmy Smith" <Holland@MST.com>
    wrote:

    >I would like to load an old fashioned ringing sound like from a 1960's
    >telephone into my Moto V3. Can any of you guys post one up for me here?

    I've got one that might be what you're looking for, Jimmy. Is the
    above email addy valid? If so I'll post it to you.

    Al
    --
    [This space intentionally left blank]

    "Jimmy Smith" <Holland@MST.com> wrote in message
    >I would like to load an old fashioned ringing sound like from a 1960's
    >telephone into my Moto V3. Can any of you guys post one up for me here?

    Thanks all. I did the Google on OldPhone.mid and got a couple.

    Jimmy

    "mike6" <mike6@the.web> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:53:26 -0400, "Jimmy Smith" <Holland@MST.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I would like to load an old fashioned ringing sound like from a 1960's
    >>telephone into my Moto V3. Can any of you guys post one up for me here?
    >>
    >>Jimmy

    I tried to email you the ringtone, but got it back.

    bamp

    wasn't there a few in alt.binaries.sounds.cellphone.ringtones ?
    "bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message

    "mike6" <mike6@the.web> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:53:26 -0400, "Jimmy Smith" <Holland@MST.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I would like to load an old fashioned ringing sound like from a 1960's
    >>telephone into my Moto V3. Can any of you guys post one up for me here?
    >>
    >>Jimmy

    I tried to email you the ringtone, but got it back.

    bamp

    here u go

    |Filename: Old Phone.mid |
    |Download: http://cellphoneforums.net/attachment.php?postid=32501 |