  • Motorola
  • Phones
Last response: in Brands
July 22, 2005 8:53:26 PM

I would like to load an old fashioned ringing sound like from a 1960's
telephone into my Moto V3. Can any of you guys post one up for me here?

Jimmy

More about : fashioned phone ringtone

Anonymous
July 23, 2005 12:58:02 AM

In article <X%cEe.18118$do5.1126@bignews5.bellsouth.net>,
Jimmy Smith <Holland@MST.com> wrote:
>I would like to load an old fashioned ringing sound like from a 1960's
>telephone into my Moto V3.

Google for "oldphone.mid"

>Can any of you guys post one up for me here?

This is not a binary newsgroup.
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 3:26:45 AM

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:53:26 -0400, "Jimmy Smith" <Holland@MST.com>
wrote:

>I would like to load an old fashioned ringing sound like from a 1960's
>telephone into my Moto V3. Can any of you guys post one up for me here?

I've got one that might be what you're looking for, Jimmy. Is the
above email addy valid? If so I'll post it to you.

Al
--
[This space intentionally left blank]
July 24, 2005 12:25:06 PM

"Jimmy Smith" <Holland@MST.com> wrote in message
>I would like to load an old fashioned ringing sound like from a 1960's
>telephone into my Moto V3. Can any of you guys post one up for me here?

Thanks all. I did the Google on OldPhone.mid and got a couple.

Jimmy

> Jimmy

August 5, 2005 7:06:16 PM

wrote:

>I would like to load an old fashioned ringing sound like from a 1960's
>telephone into my Moto V3. Can any of you guys post one up for me here?
>
>Jimmy

Anonymous
August 6, 2005 3:39:38 PM

"mike6" <mike6@the.web> wrote in message
> On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:53:26 -0400, "Jimmy Smith" <Holland@MST.com>
> wrote:
>
>>I would like to load an old fashioned ringing sound like from a 1960's
>>telephone into my Moto V3. Can any of you guys post one up for me here?
>>
>>Jimmy

I tried to email you the ringtone, but got it back.

bamp
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 8:11:05 PM

wasn't there a few in alt.binaries.sounds.cellphone.ringtones ?
"bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message

"mike6" <mike6@the.web> wrote in message
> On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:53:26 -0400, "Jimmy Smith" <Holland@MST.com>
> wrote:
>
>>I would like to load an old fashioned ringing sound like from a 1960's
>>telephone into my Moto V3. Can any of you guys post one up for me here?
>>
>>Jimmy

I tried to email you the ringtone, but got it back.

bamp
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 8:43:47 PM

here u go