Wow-box 411 north of Auberdine-question

I have found a box-thing with handles north of Auberdine. Some kind of
communication-system named 411. And have found the three eyes that is
neaded to get the thing work. But nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
Bernt E

http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/qlookup.html?zone=38

"Notteliten" <nottelitens@yahoo.no> wrote in message
>I have found a box-thing with handles north of Auberdine. Some kind of
> communication-system named 411. And have found the three eyes that is
> neaded to get the thing work. But nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
> Bernt E

Have you been given the quest yet?

JSS

Notteliten wrote:
> I have found a box-thing with handles north of Auberdine. Some kind of
> communication-system named 411. And have found the three eyes that is
> neaded to get the thing work. But nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
> Bernt E

No, no, no. You're suppose to be starting yet another thread about now
Blizzard is a pack of baby-eating Nazis... or is that a pantheon of
incandescently enlightened demigods. One of the two.

You've done the first box, right? And you're sure you've got the right
kind of eyes?

If all else fails, try abandoning the quest... although I'm not sure how
you'd pick it up again, as the 'quest giver' isn't an NPC :)

--
Remove the mess to reply.