OMGz !!1!!1! Fable on PC !!!

Last response: in Video Games
March 11, 2005 2:51:37 PM

\o/

-Moa Dragon

More about : omgz fable

Anonymous
March 12, 2005 10:41:08 PM

> None of their games really gets it right
> while people like Sid Meier still make quality games that people
> with an IQ over 100 enjoy.

You mean like the last version of Pirates where any
idiot can win a 30 against 250 battle on the hardest
difficulty level ?

-Moa Dragon
March 12, 2005 10:41:09 PM

On 2005-03-12, Mils Michael <mickmils@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> None of their games really gets it right
>> while people like Sid Meier still make quality games that people
>> with an IQ over 100 enjoy.
>
> You mean like the last version of Pirates where any
> idiot can win a 30 against 250 battle on the hardest
> difficulty level ?

Haven't tried that but I do remember in the classic and in the
remake playing on Swashbuckler level differed greatly from
playing at Apprentice level.

The point is the man actually makes games. Tell me how difficult
is it to play the Sims? Oh that's right that type of question
makes no sense in that type of "game."
March 13, 2005 1:44:53 AM

> The point is the man actually makes games. Tell me how difficult
> is it to play the Sims? Oh that's right that type of question
> makes no sense in that type of "game."

So whatever your IQ is, as long as you have fun with
Fable, it's a good game ?

Looks like someone's point is a bit flawed.

-Moa Dragon
March 13, 2005 1:44:54 AM

On 2005-03-12, Mils Michael <mickmils@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> The point is the man actually makes games. Tell me how difficult
>> is it to play the Sims? Oh that's right that type of question
>> makes no sense in that type of "game."
>
> So whatever your IQ is, as long as you have fun with
> Fable, it's a good game ?
>
> Looks like someone's point is a bit flawed.

My point isn't flawed. Those aren't "games." They are interactive
sandboxes. It cannot be a "good game" if you aren't playing
it.
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 1:48:10 AM

Quoth The Raven "Jonah Falcon"<jonahnynla@mindspring.com> in
9xvYd.1577$qf2.842@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net
> Someone blowing a wet fart in your Rice Krispies is better than B&W.
> lol

that would make cocopops wouldn't it?

--
My wife ran away with my best friend ... I sure miss him !

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 1:48:11 AM

"Highlandish" <ckreskay_CURSEING@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
> Quoth The Raven "Jonah Falcon"<jonahnynla@mindspring.com> in
> 9xvYd.1577$qf2.842@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net
>> Someone blowing a wet fart in your Rice Krispies is better than B&W.
>> lol
>
> that would make cocopops wouldn't it?

And it makes your milk look like chocolate, too.

Jonah Falcon
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 1:48:12 AM

>>> Someone blowing a wet fart in your Rice Krispies is better than B&W.
>>> lol
>>
>> that would make cocopops wouldn't it?
>
> And it makes your milk look like chocolate, too.
>
> Jonah Falcon

You can fix this by a good wank.

-Moa Dragon
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 5:13:53 AM

"shadows" <shadows@whitefang.com> wrote in message
> On 2005-03-12, Mils Michael <mickmils@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> The point is the man actually makes games. Tell me how difficult
>>> is it to play the Sims? Oh that's right that type of question
>>> makes no sense in that type of "game."
>>
>> So whatever your IQ is, as long as you have fun with
>> Fable, it's a good game ?
>>
>> Looks like someone's point is a bit flawed.
>
> My point isn't flawed. Those aren't "games." They are interactive
> sandboxes. It cannot be a "good game" if you aren't playing
> it.

A distinction without a difference. It's not a game.... it's.... it's
.....entertainment! But it's not a game!

This concerns me terribly. I'm worried that all the stuff that I played
back when I was a child might not have actually been games and that
apparently I wasn't supposed to be enjoying them or something.

We played two decidedly un-PC named "games" back then called Smear-the-Queer
and Polish Handball, please let me know if those were actual games or not
and if the fun I had playing them was not actually valid in some respect if
they did not, in fact, constitute games.

March 13, 2005 5:17:58 AM

"Mils Michael" <mickmils@hotmail.com> once tried to test me with:

> So whatever your IQ is, as long as you have fun with
> Fable, it's a good game ?

I'd say yes. I can have fun playing Diablo II but it certainly doesn't tax
my brain.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 12:29:57 PM

"Mils Michael" <mickmils@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 0v7gg$8lj$1@news.tiscali.fr...

>>> that would make cocopops wouldn't it?
>>
>> And it makes your milk look like chocolate, too.
>>
>> Jonah Falcon
>
> You can fix this by a good wank.

I was never into vanilla/chocolate swirl.

Jonah Falcon
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 12:29:58 PM

"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:p KTYd.2319$qf2.670@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...

> "Mils Michael" <mickmils@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:D 0v7gg$8lj$1@news.tiscali.fr...

>>> And it makes your milk look like chocolate, too.
>>>
>>> Jonah Falcon
>>
>> You can fix this by a good wank.
>>

> I was never into vanilla/chocolate swirl.
>
> Jonah Falcon

Please stop this conversation, I'm having breakfast.
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 3:29:26 PM

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 15:15:27 -0600, shadows <shadows@whitefang.com> wrote:

>The point is the man actually makes games. Tell me how difficult
>is it to play the Sims? Oh that's right that type of question
>makes no sense in that type of "game."

Well, yes. Your point?

--
Hong Ooi | "COUNTERSRTIKE IS AN REAL-TIME
hong@zipworld.com.au | STRATEGY GAME!!!"

Thusly Hong Ooi <hong@zipworld.com.au> Spake Unto All:

>>The point is the man actually makes games. Tell me how difficult
>>is it to play the Sims? Oh that's right that type of question
>>makes no sense in that type of "game."
>
>Well, yes. Your point?

I'd say so, yeah.

--
"Forgive Russia. Ignore Germany. Punish France."
-- Condoleezza Rice, at the time National Security Adviser, on how to deal

On 13 Mar 2005 02:17:58 GMT, Knight37 <knight37m@email.com> wrote:

>"Mils Michael" <mickmils@hotmail.com> once tried to test me with:
>
>> So whatever your IQ is, as long as you have fun with
>> Fable, it's a good game ?
>
>I'd say yes. I can have fun playing Diablo II but it certainly doesn't tax
>my brain.

Hmmm - It might be time for a reinstall of Diablo 2.

Last time I got my Amazon to 87.

Hmmm...

And what's with all the carrots ?