KOTR1: Question (possible spoiler) about Admiral Krath

Werewolf

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2004

I just got to the part where you are dragged onto Admiral Krath's
starship. After freeing everyone they all got their equipment back that
is everyone but the main character. Is this right? My guy is running
around in his skivies. WTF?

--
Werewolf

Peace is Good.
Freedom is BETTER!

"Werewolf" <nunya@no-way.net> wrote in message
>I just got to the part where you are dragged onto Admiral Krath's starship.
>After freeing everyone they all got their equipment back that is everyone
>but the main character. Is this right? My guy is running around in his
>skivies. WTF?

So you'll have to get his wardrobe out of the equipment locker and put it
back on (unless the guy you chose to bust the others out was wearinig it
when he opened the detention cell - if so, you're outta luck.) This isn't
the only place in the game that shows that consistency in reequipping party
members wasn't a high priority on the KOTOR feature list.