Anyone have the clue/guild books for eye of the beholder o..

Anyone have the clue/guild books for eye of the beholder one two
and three ?

Also looken for other ssi rpg clue/guild books..

thanks in advance

Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 RC2
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

nospam@spamless.com (StimmedTemplar) once tried to test me with:

> Anyone have the clue/guild books for eye of the beholder one two
> and three ?
>
> Also looken for other ssi rpg clue/guild books..

Yeah I have em. Do you need a specific question answered?

They're not for sale if that's what you're asking.

Here's a link to an online scan of EOB1's clue book:
http://www.bigorc.com/beholder/clue_book/

Here's a link to Capcom's site (of all places) where apparently you can buy
the EOB1 cluebook ($10):
http://www.capcom.com/xpml/product.xpml?productid=400016

There's also some on Ebay.

Here's a neat site that shows all the various boxes from the SSI AD&D
games. It doesn't have anything about clue books I just thought it was
cool.

http://koti.mbnet.fi/~psychic/fin_games_ad&d.html

Here's a really cool site for people with a love for old games. It has a
great SSI section:
http://vgmuseum.chaoticmonkey.com/index.html

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

Can you please scan 2 and 3 and upload to alt.binaries.games.dox
or other ebook group?

tia

Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 RC2
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

nospam@spamless.com (StimmedTemplar) once tried to test me with:

> Can you please scan 2 and 3 and upload to alt.binaries.games.dox
> or other ebook group?

Don't have a scanner, dude. Sorry.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

In article <Xns9617CAB79AB6knight37m@130.133.1.4>, Knight37 wrote:
> nospam@spamless.com (StimmedTemplar) once tried to test me with:
>
>> Can you please scan 2 and 3 and upload to
>> alt.binaries.games.dox or other ebook group?
>
> Don't have a scanner, dude. Sorry.

Also check out the C64 documentation project, which may have
textualizations of many of the manuals of the Gold Box SSI games.

--
Neil Cerutti