Anyone have the clue/guild books for eye of the beholder o..

Anyone have the clue/guild books for eye of the beholder one two
and three ?

Also looken for other ssi rpg clue/guild books..

thanks in advance

Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 RC2
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
More about anyone clue guild books beholder

    nospam@spamless.com (StimmedTemplar) once tried to test me with:

    > Anyone have the clue/guild books for eye of the beholder one two
    > and three ?
    >
    > Also looken for other ssi rpg clue/guild books..

    Yeah I have em. Do you need a specific question answered?

    They're not for sale if that's what you're asking.

    Here's a link to an online scan of EOB1's clue book:
    http://www.bigorc.com/beholder/clue_book/

    Here's a link to Capcom's site (of all places) where apparently you can buy
    the EOB1 cluebook ($10):
    http://www.capcom.com/xpml/product.xpml?productid=400016

    There's also some on Ebay.

    Here's a neat site that shows all the various boxes from the SSI AD&D
    games. It doesn't have anything about clue books I just thought it was
    cool.

    http://koti.mbnet.fi/~psychic/fin_games_ad&d.html

    Here's a really cool site for people with a love for old games. It has a
    great SSI section:
    http://vgmuseum.chaoticmonkey.com/index.html

    Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

    Can you please scan 2 and 3 and upload to alt.binaries.games.dox
    or other ebook group?

    tia

    Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 RC2
    * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
    * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

    nospam@spamless.com (StimmedTemplar) once tried to test me with:

    > Can you please scan 2 and 3 and upload to alt.binaries.games.dox
    > or other ebook group?

    Don't have a scanner, dude. Sorry.

    Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

    In article <Xns9617CAB79AB6knight37m@130.133.1.4>, Knight37 wrote:
    > nospam@spamless.com (StimmedTemplar) once tried to test me with:
    >
    >> Can you please scan 2 and 3 and upload to
    >> alt.binaries.games.dox or other ebook group?
    >
    > Don't have a scanner, dude. Sorry.

    Also check out the C64 documentation project, which may have
    textualizations of many of the manuals of the Gold Box SSI games.

    --
    Neil Cerutti

PC gaming RPG Video Games Books