Display broken on t710i

I have a t710i and the outside LED is broken.

The phone works fine, but there is no display on the outside.

Is this a part that I could replace myself and where could I order it?

Thanks,
3 answers Last reply
More about display broken t710i

    Sorry, It is not a T 710i, it is a T 720C

    Kirk

    "Kirk_" <kirk@1st.net> wrote in message
    >I have a t710i and the outside LED is broken.
    >
    > The phone works fine, but there is no display on the outside.
    >
    > Is this a part that I could replace myself and where could I order it?
    >
    > Thanks,

    You can order the part from ebay and do it yourself, it really isn't that
    difficult and there are how-to faqs to be found via google.
    Wasn't there a similar post about this not to long ago?
    Anyway, good luck.
    Sorry, It is not a T 710i, it is a T 720C

    Kirk

    "Kirk_" <kirk@1st.net> wrote in message
    >I have a t710i and the outside LED is broken.
    >
    > The phone works fine, but there is no display on the outside.
    >
    > Is this a part that I could replace myself and where could I order it?
    >
    > Thanks,

    Thanks,

    I ordered the parts for cheap today off of ebay.

    Kirk

    "CJD" <newsgroupmail@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > You can order the part from ebay and do it yourself, it really isn't that
    > difficult and there are how-to faqs to be found via google.
    > Wasn't there a similar post about this not to long ago?
    > Anyway, good luck.
    > "Kirk_" <kirk@1st.net> wrote in message
    > Sorry, It is not a T 710i, it is a T 720C
    >
    > Kirk
    >

    > "Kirk_" <kirk@1st.net> wrote in message
    >>I have a t710i and the outside LED is broken.
    >>
    >> The phone works fine, but there is no display on the outside.
    >>
    >> Is this a part that I could replace myself and where could I order it?
    >>
    >> Thanks,

Motorola LED Monitor Displays