Display broken on t710i

Last response: in Brands
July 25, 2005 5:03:13 AM

I have a t710i and the outside LED is broken.

The phone works fine, but there is no display on the outside.

Is this a part that I could replace myself and where could I order it?

Thanks,

More about : display broken t710i

Anonymous
July 25, 2005 6:38:35 AM

Sorry, It is not a T 710i, it is a T 720C

Kirk

"Kirk_" <kirk@1st.net> wrote in message
>I have a t710i and the outside LED is broken.
>
> The phone works fine, but there is no display on the outside.
>
> Is this a part that I could replace myself and where could I order it?
>
> Thanks,

Anonymous
July 31, 2005 6:20:03 PM

You can order the part from ebay and do it yourself, it really isn't that
difficult and there are how-to faqs to be found via google.
Wasn't there a similar post about this not to long ago?
Anyway, good luck.
Sorry, It is not a T 710i, it is a T 720C

Kirk

"Kirk_" <kirk@1st.net> wrote in message
>I have a t710i and the outside LED is broken.
>
> The phone works fine, but there is no display on the outside.
>
> Is this a part that I could replace myself and where could I order it?
>
> Thanks,

Anonymous
August 1, 2005 7:28:37 AM

Thanks,

I ordered the parts for cheap today off of ebay.

Kirk

!