Need good e-mail program for Win 7

ram1009

Distinguished

Easy to customize you say. I can't even find a way to open it from my desktop. I've tried to find the .exe to make a shortcut but can't. The only way I've found to open the program is from a pre-existing icon on the Explorer browser page. Also, they allow making more than one e-mail account but won't allow protecting them with passwords. That makes no sense to me. In fact, none of the differences I've found between 7 and XP make any sense to me. There isn't even a "run" line. It's essentially the same GUI with the menus rearranged to make you feel like you're getting new software. I certainly won't buy it until I must. If you're sure Outlook will work that's what I'll install.

Left mouse click the WLM icon in the Start Menu, hold the button down, and drag the icon onto the desktop.

(1) You can just type RUN into the search bar and the run program should be first on the list
(2) You can customize the Start Menu to add the Run command

In the search bar type START MENU and choose 'Customize the Start Menu' from the Control Panel category

ram1009

Distinguished

I know you're trying to help but it just isn't working. I don't have a WLM icon in the START menu. I typed "run" into the search box ang got the menu you mention but when I click or double click on the run item in the menu nothing happens. I tried to watch one of the Win 7 tutorials but the volume is so low I can't hear it. Yes, all volume settings are maxed out. Thanks for trying.

Then type live mail in the search bar.
Right mouse click and from the Send To choices choose Desktop, and also choose the Pin to Start Menu option.

You can also put a RUN icon on your desktop the same way.
s019c.jpg

TRENDING THREADS