EVE Online free trail?

I am looking to try this game out for the 7 day free trial but i need
some kind of invite through the buddy program to get it.
can someone send an invite to CALLEGRETTO@STNY.RR.COM
i'd like to see how good this game is. thanks! :)
4 answers Last reply
More about online free trail

    mike allegretto <rallegre@stny.rr.com> once tried to test me with:

    > I am looking to try this game out for the 7 day free trial but i need
    > some kind of invite through the buddy program to get it.
    > can someone send an invite to CALLEGRETTO@STNY.RR.COM
    > i'd like to see how good this game is. thanks! :)

    Is it okay if we just send you a bunch of spam instead?

    Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

    On 13 Mar 2005 20:57:47 GMT, Knight37 <knight37m@email.com> wrote:

    >mike allegretto <rallegre@stny.rr.com> once tried to test me with:
    >
    >> I am looking to try this game out for the 7 day free trial but i need
    >> some kind of invite through the buddy program to get it.
    >> can someone send an invite to CALLEGRETTO@STNY.RR.COM
    >> i'd like to see how good this game is. thanks! :)
    >
    >Is it okay if we just send you a bunch of spam instead?

    heehe ok! :)

    "mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
    >I am looking to try this game out for the 7 day free trial but i need
    > some kind of invite through the buddy program to get it.
    > can someone send an invite to CALLEGRETTO@STNY.RR.COM
    > i'd like to see how good this game is. thanks! :)

    E-mail(s) were successfully sent, see results below.

    CALLEGRETTO@STNY.RR.COM O.K.

    Thank you for participating in the EVE Buddy Program

    done :p

    On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 23:50:52 +0100, "Erland Andreassen"
    <wsg@-nospam-lways.online.no> wrote:

    >"mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
    >>I am looking to try this game out for the 7 day free trial but i need
    >> some kind of invite through the buddy program to get it.
    >> can someone send an invite to CALLEGRETTO@STNY.RR.COM
    >> i'd like to see how good this game is. thanks! :)
    >
    >E-mail(s) were successfully sent, see results below.
    >
    > CALLEGRETTO@STNY.RR.COM O.K.
    >
    >Thank you for participating in the EVE Buddy Program
    >

    >done :p

    thanks! i added you to my ingame buddy list. i am ALLEGRETTO there. :)

PC gaming Games Video Games