Why does it play a different ringtone when it is being cha..

My V551 plays a different ringtone, and I don't always think the same
"wrong" one, when it is being charged. Why is this?
2 answers Last reply
More about play ringtone

    Most motos will revert to the LOUD ringer profile while in a charger so if
    you have different ringers set for the different profiles (loud, soft,
    vibrate and ring, etc) then that could be the reason.

    "VBM" <v.mcalister@nospam.ejgd.com> wrote in message
    > My V551 plays a different ringtone, and I don't always think the same
    > "wrong" one, when it is being charged. Why is this?

    ah, I see. Thanks!

    "Destrux" <destrux.placeholder@hotmail.freelydelete.com> wrote in message
    > Most motos will revert to the LOUD ringer profile while in a charger so if
    > you have different ringers set for the different profiles (loud, soft,
    > vibrate and ring, etc) then that could be the reason.
    >
    > "VBM" <v.mcalister@nospam.ejgd.com> wrote in message
    > > My V551 plays a different ringtone, and I don't always think the same
    > > "wrong" one, when it is being charged. Why is this?

Motorola