Why does it play a different ringtone when it is being cha..

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
July 26, 2005 2:25:54 AM

My V551 plays a different ringtone, and I don't always think the same
"wrong" one, when it is being charged. Why is this?

More about : play ringtone cha

Anonymous
July 26, 2005 3:23:07 AM

Most motos will revert to the LOUD ringer profile while in a charger so if
you have different ringers set for the different profiles (loud, soft,
vibrate and ring, etc) then that could be the reason.

"VBM" <v.mcalister@nospam.ejgd.com> wrote in message
> My V551 plays a different ringtone, and I don't always think the same
> "wrong" one, when it is being charged. Why is this?

Anonymous
July 26, 2005 3:41:59 AM

ah, I see. Thanks!