Software

Last response: in Brands
July 26, 2005 4:27:54 PM

Ordered a USB cable from my provider (Cingular) although they don't seem to
offer any software for use with the V180 (or maybe it is out of stock).

I would like to do a few things like (A) add numbers from my address book in
Outlook and (B) edit MP3's and make my own ring tones.

Any suggestions? Free or pay, either or.

TIA

---
For Lovers Only
http://tinyurl.com/8emny

More about : software

July 26, 2005 4:27:55 PM

To make your own MP3 ringtones you should pick up a copy of Audacity
....you can do a Google search to find it....good program for that...

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:27:54 -0400, " dwacon"
<ronald.mcdonald@supersize.me> wrote:

>Ordered a USB cable from my provider (Cingular) although they don't seem to
>offer any software for use with the V180 (or maybe it is out of stock).
>
>I would like to do a few things like (A) add numbers from my address book in
>Outlook and (B) edit MP3's and make my own ring tones.
>
>Any suggestions? Free or pay, either or.
>
>TIA
>

>---
>For Lovers Only
>http://tinyurl.com/8emny

Anonymous
July 26, 2005 11:23:13 PM

I bought a cheap copy of Motorola Phone Tools off of eBay and the
software allows free updates for life. It update when I clicked on
live update to a version 25 I believe which allows me to create and
retrieve photos, screen pics, ring tones from CDs or wave files as well
as use the computer to create and edit phone directories (outlook was
an option that I did not use). It also includes free software for
converting and editing software for all of the above.

You won't regret getting a copy and it will save you big bucks too. I
bought Phone Tools Version 2.0 but like I said the free updates brought
me to the current version. I used it successfully on my v60i, 120e,
and v551 (only useable on motorola products).
!