is kotor an open ended game .

my boyfriend plays this game but he wants to know if it is a open ended
game

if anyone can e-mail me back and let me know it would be greatly
appreciated.. thanks all ......jetdrygirl

"jetdrygirl" <jetdrygirl18@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> my boyfriend plays this game but he wants to know if it is a open ended
> game
>
> if anyone can e-mail me back and let me know it would be greatly
> appreciated.. thanks all ......jetdrygirl

No, anal is not available with Kotor.

Thusly "Grackle" <nowhere@lalaland.ca> Spake Unto All:

>> my boyfriend plays this game but he wants to know if it is a open ended
>> game
>>
>> if anyone can e-mail me back and let me know it would be greatly
>> appreciated.. thanks all ......jetdrygirl
>>

>No, anal is not available with Kotor.

Hm.

Anyway, to the OP: No, KOTOR is not really an open-ended game. It is
very much linear, although there are two different paths (good & evil)
to the end.

--
"Forgive Russia. Ignore Germany. Punish France."
-- Condoleezza Rice, at the time National Security Adviser, on how to deal

"Mean_Chlorine" <mike_noren2002@NOSPAMyahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Thusly "Grackle" <nowhere@lalaland.ca> Spake Unto All:
>
>>> my boyfriend plays this game but he wants to know if it is a open ended
>>> game
>>>
>>> if anyone can e-mail me back and let me know it would be greatly
>>> appreciated.. thanks all ......jetdrygirl
>>>

>>No, anal is not available with Kotor.
>
> Hm.
>
> Anyway, to the OP: No, KOTOR is not really an open-ended game. It is
> very much linear, although there are two different paths (good & evil)
> to the end.

Can't you tell it's a lame attempt at harvesting emails?

Mean_Chlorine wrote:

> Thusly "Grackle" <nowhere@lalaland.ca> Spake Unto All:
>
> >> my boyfriend plays this game but he wants to know if it is a open ended
> >> game
> > >
> >> if anyone can e-mail me back and let me know it would be greatly
> >> appreciated.. thanks all ......jetdrygirl
> > >

> > No, anal is not available with Kotor.
>
> Hm.
>
> Anyway, to the OP: No, KOTOR is not really an open-ended game. It is
> very much linear, although there are two different paths (good & evil)
> to the end.
<end quote>

Oh, yes, it IS *open* *ended*....the end is oppened, not closed, unfinished,
cut, chopped, whateveryouallit.

"Aaaaah yourself!.....Uh, oh-o!"
-Serious 'Second Encounter' Sam-

"ChoyKw" <newsreader@newsgroup.com> wrote in message
> Mean_Chlorine wrote:
>
>> Thusly "Grackle" <nowhere@lalaland.ca> Spake Unto All:

>> > No, anal is not available with Kotor.
>>
>> Hm.
>>
>> Anyway, to the OP: No, KOTOR is not really an open-ended game. It is
>> very much linear, although there are two different paths (good & evil)
>> to the end.
> <end quote>
>
> Oh, yes, it IS *open* *ended*....the end is oppened, not closed,
> unfinished,
> cut, chopped, whateveryouallit.

I agree for KOTOR 2, but not for the original game.

--
Derek
-----------------------

Derek Baker wrote:

> "ChoyKw" <newsreader@newsgroup.com> wrote in message
> > Mean_Chlorine wrote:
> >
> >> Thusly "Grackle" <nowhere@lalaland.ca> Spake Unto All:

> >> Hm.
> > >
> >> Anyway, to the OP: No, KOTOR is not really an open-ended game. It is
> >> very much linear, although there are two different paths (good & evil)
> >> to the end.
> > <end quote>
> >
> > Oh, yes, it IS open ended....the end is opened, not closed,
> > unfinished,cut, chopped, whateveryoucallit.
> >

> I agree for KOTOR 2, but not for the original game.
<end quote>

Oh sorry, I didn't notice the troll is so outdated....I thought it is asking
about Kotor2....must been sealed in the cave for one year now....(did its mom
banned it from using the computer for one whole year?)

"Aaaaah yourself!.....Uh, oh-o!"
-Serious 'Second Encounter' Sam-

Thusly "Grackle" <nowhere@lalaland.ca> Spake Unto All:

>> Anyway, to the OP: No, KOTOR is not really an open-ended game. It is
>> very much linear, although there are two different paths (good & evil)
>> to the end.
>
>Can't you tell it's a lame attempt at harvesting emails?

Probably, yeah, but I've seen, and asked, dumber questions for real..
However, anyone can harvest this email as much as they want, and a lot
of good it'll do them; I answered on the off chance it was a serious
question.

--

Thusly "ChoyKw" <newsreader@newsgroup.com> Spake Unto All:

>Oh, yes, it IS *open* *ended*....the end is oppened, not closed, unfinished,
>cut, chopped, whateveryouallit.

KOTOR isn't, but KOTOR2 is, true. Didn't think of that "open ended"
could mean that too. Yeah, in KOTOR2 there's certainly a lot of loose
ends still flapping about when the game sudd