V3 - Changing Cingular settings to T-Mobile - Is it Possib..

Last response: in Brands
July 27, 2005 3:12:51 AM

Hi.

Just got the Razr V3 from Cingular and had it Unlocked for T-Mobile
for about 2 weeks now.

Works well except that it's Cingular branded. T-Mobile version is on
BackOrder at Many New England T-Mobile stores about 3-4 weeks!!

Anyone know how to Change the Cingular settings so I can access
T-Mobile website online or access other T-Mobile settings? Obviously,
Cingular tries to connect through its connection but I'm Not with
Cingular. Or am I just stuck using Cingular?

Also, Can I send photos using this Cingular-branded phone or am I
Locked Out of the feature to do so since I'm using T-Mobile??

Guess I shoulda waited another month or 2 or 3 or... for the T-Mobile
V3 version. Oh, well!

Thanks in Advance!

M_z
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 12:44:38 AM

Mz wrote:

> Just got the Razr V3 from Cingular and had it Unlocked for T-Mobile
> for about 2 weeks now.
>
> Works well except that it's Cingular branded. T-Mobile version is on
> BackOrder at Many New England T-Mobile stores about 3-4 weeks!!

Have you looked at motox.us?
You can load "unbranded" software for the V3.

Then ask T-Mobile for the access data and enter them into the phone.

Wolfgang
!