Mad at WoW

First off, they are trying to charge me for some mythical online
subscription internet tax, when there IS NO SUCH TAX in my state
(Colorado). They will also charge you tax if you live in D.C.,
Illinois, New York, Texas, Utah and the state of Washington so be
forewarned.

Secondly, when you try to cancel there is no submit button, so you have
to call them to cancel?

Thirdly, there is absolutely NOTHING worthwhile to do once you hit 60.
You can spam for hours for a group, or join a HUGE freakin guild and
try to instance just to have the whole thing crash and reset like you
were never there and log in dead so you end up with 2 runecloth and a
repair bill.

Kudos to their artists tho, some areas of the game are just drop dead
gorgeous.

"agamer" <gamebeta@gmail.com> wrote in news:1111038800.145984.209010
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> Thirdly, there is absolutely NOTHING worthwhile to do once you hit 60.

Ummmm.... start a new character? Try Alliance if you were Horde. Try a warlock if you
were a rogue. Lots of replayability.

"agamer" <gamebeta@gmail.com> wrote:
>First off, they are trying to charge me for some mythical online
>subscription internet tax, when there IS NO SUCH TAX in my state
>(Colorado). They will also charge you tax if you live in D.C.,
>Illinois, New York, Texas, Utah and the state of Washington so be
>forewarned.
>
>Secondly, when you try to cancel there is no submit button, so you have
>to call them to cancel?
>
>Thirdly, there is absolutely NOTHING worthwhile to do once you hit 60.
>You can spam for hours for a group, or join a HUGE freakin guild and
>try to instance just to have the whole thing crash and reset like you
>were never there and log in dead so you end up with 2 runecloth and a
>repair bill.

Well that's your fault for not looking up "MMORPG" in a dictionary
before you bought it.

>Kudos to their artists tho, some areas of the game are just drop dead
>gorgeous.

Hi
You should Try lineage 2 ....I think only one person reached the level cap
in NA ;)
I heard he ebayed his way ;)

"agamer" <gamebeta@gmail.com> wrote in message
> First off, they are trying to charge me for some mythical online
> subscription internet tax, when there IS NO SUCH TAX in my state
> (Colorado). They will also charge you tax if you live in D.C.,
> Illinois, New York, Texas, Utah and the state of Washington so be
> forewarned.
>
> Secondly, when you try to cancel there is no submit button, so you have
> to call them to cancel?
>
> Thirdly, there is absolutely NOTHING worthwhile to do once you hit 60.
> You can spam for hours for a group, or join a HUGE freakin guild and
> try to instance just to have the whole thing crash and reset like you
> were never there and log in dead so you end up with 2 runecloth and a
> repair bill.
>
> Kudos to their artists tho, some areas of the game are just drop dead
> gorgeous.

TRENDING THREADS