Morrowind - change appearance without starting new game?

is that possible? didn't find ANY savegame editor that changes - say
- the face, the hair ...

thanks!

Cole ***
--
"This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
(James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

    > is that possible? didn't find ANY savegame editor that changes - say
    > - the face, the hair ...
    >
    > thanks!

    It is possible, I once did it with a console command when I had installed
    new faces. I can't remember the command, but you should be able to find it
    in a list with console commands.

    .... there came a great "Markus Schäfer"
    <markus.schaefer@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> flying, and he bore tidings
    beyond hope, crying:

    >> is that possible? didn't find ANY savegame editor that changes - say
    >> - the face, the hair ...
    >>
    >> thanks!
    >>

    >It is possible, I once did it with a console command when I had installed
    >new faces. I can't remember the command, but you should be able to find it
    >in a list with console commands.

    yes, of course, thanks - I had forgotten that ...

    the command is "enableracemenu", btw!

    Cole ***
    --
    "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
    (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

PC gaming Games IBM RPG Video Games