Morrowind - change appearance without starting new game?

is that possible? didn't find ANY savegame editor that changes - say
- the face, the hair ...

thanks!

Cole ***
--
"This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
(James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

> is that possible? didn't find ANY savegame editor that changes - say
> - the face, the hair ...
>
> thanks!

It is possible, I once did it with a console command when I had installed
new faces. I can't remember the command, but you should be able to find it
in a list with console commands.

.... there came a great "Markus Schäfer"
<markus.schaefer@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> flying, and he bore tidings
beyond hope, crying:

>> is that possible? didn't find ANY savegame editor that changes - say
>> - the face, the hair ...
>>
>> thanks!
>>

>It is possible, I once did it with a console command when I had installed
>new faces. I can't remember the command, but you should be able to find it
>in a list with console commands.

yes, of course, thanks - I had forgotten that ...

the command is "enableracemenu", btw!

Cole ***