Help!!!mic doesn't work

I'm a mother of a 14 month old who got ahold of my cell (v551-motorola).
I tried to dry it out the best I could. Everything seems fine except
no one can hear me now. Is there anywhere I can buy a replacement
microphone to put in myself. Seems fairly easy. I'm too afraid to
send in into Cingular, they'll probably charge me for the water damage
and I'll have to pay as much as buying a new phone. I saw on a
guy". After looking online I'm stumped as to where I might be able to
get one. I live in USA. Thanks!!!

--
dsnylnkd
More about help doesn work

    Try cnn.cn and remember you can look under v600, v300 etc for the part as
    well.
    Being that it is water damage, hopefully it is only the mic part that is the
    problem.
    "dsnylnkd" <dsnylnkd.1sx8ly@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    I'm a mother of a 14 month old who got ahold of my cell (v551-motorola).
    I tried to dry it out the best I could. Everything seems fine except
    no one can hear me now. Is there anywhere I can buy a replacement
    microphone to put in myself. Seems fairly easy. I'm too afraid to
    send in into Cingular, they'll probably charge me for the water damage
    and I'll have to pay as much as buying a new phone. I saw on a
    guy". After looking online I'm stumped as to where I might be able to
    get one. I live in USA. Thanks!!!

    --
    dsnylnkd

Motorola