Help!!!mic doesn't work

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
July 29, 2005 6:56:59 AM

I'm a mother of a 14 month old who got ahold of my cell (v551-motorola).
I tried to dry it out the best I could. Everything seems fine except
no one can hear me now. Is there anywhere I can buy a replacement
microphone to put in myself. Seems fairly easy. I'm too afraid to
send in into Cingular, they'll probably charge me for the water damage
and I'll have to pay as much as buying a new phone. I saw on a
guy". After looking online I'm stumped as to where I might be able to
get one. I live in USA. Thanks!!!

--
dsnylnkd

More about : mic work

Anonymous
July 29, 2005 9:30:54 AM

Try cnn.cn and remember you can look under v600, v300 etc for the part as
well.
Being that it is water damage, hopefully it is only the mic part that is the
problem.
news:D snylnkd.1sx8ly@nospam.cellphoneforums.net...