on Razr V3 where are the voice memos?

Last response: in Brands
July 29, 2005 11:19:21 PM

where are they in the file structure? using a p2k utility, I want to find them, copy or move them to my computer, and eventually hear them on the computer...what format are they? what filename and extension will I look for? TIA!!

More about : razr voice memos

Anonymous
July 30, 2005 12:22:56 AM

Good luck with this. People have been trying to figure it out since the
V600 came out. Once the message is already recorded you can't download it.
You can however create a new mms message, and insert a new voice recording.
After you register the message, save it without sending it. Then in p2kman,
check the /a/mobile/tmp folder for a file called smil_vn_x.amr (x will be a
#)

!