vampire bloodlines, unofficial patches?

all I cold fine was the malakavian nude patch (grin) but I heard there are
fan-fixes for this game, I couldn't find anything on circle of 8 or google
for that matter, anyone got a link?

--
The road to success is not doing one thing 100 percent better, but doing 100
things one percent better.

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

Quoth The Raven "Areluctanthero@gmail.com"<Areluctanthero@gmail.com> in
1111294683.215771.52580@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com
> Go to PlanetVampire.com for some stuff.

I found that site, I downloaded a few skins, but it killed the game. I have
had to re-install it but I still get crashes.

--
If you drink, don't park; accidents cause people.

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

Shadows

Distinguished
May 2, 2003

On 2005-03-20, Highlandish <ckreskay_CURSEING@dodo.com.au> wrote:
> Quoth The Raven "Areluctanthero@gmail.com"<Areluctanthero@gmail.com> in
> 1111294683.215771.52580@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com
>> Go to PlanetVampire.com for some stuff.
>
> I found that site, I downloaded a few skins, but it killed the game. I have
> had to re-install it but I still get crashes.

Unfortunately all those mods do is mock up the game for fun. I
haven't seen anything that adds any considerable content and I
suspect it's because of all the voice acting.

Sadly, the worest part of planetvampire is that they keep
interviewing musicians and models who contributed to the game but
never played it or know anything about it.

Quoth The Raven "shadows"<shadows@whitefang.com> in
slrnd3rdr1.maa.shadows@helena.whitefang.com
> On 2005-03-20, Highlandish <ckreskay_CURSEING@dodo.com.au> wrote:
>> Quoth The Raven "Areluctanthero@gmail.com"<Areluctanthero@gmail.com>
>> in 1111294683.215771.52580@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com
>>> Go to PlanetVampire.com for some stuff.
>>
>> I found that site, I downloaded a few skins, but it killed the game.
>> I have had to re-install it but I still get crashes.
>
> Unfortunately all those mods do is mock up the game for fun. I
> haven't seen anything that adds any considerable content and I
> suspect it's because of all the voice acting.
>
> Sadly, the worest part of planetvampire is that they keep
> interviewing musicians and models who contributed to the game but
> never played it or know anything about it.

alas this game is no morrowind. it has no afterlife

--
Money can't buy you happiness but it does bring you a more pleasant
form of misery. - (Spike Milligan)

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me