v3 case

Last response: in Brands
July 31, 2005 12:06:23 AM

I like the Codi Italian Crafted Brown Nabuk Cell Phone Leather Case with Belt Clip ...the clip is nice and flat...don't need big clumsy rotation clip ...it's around $25 ...google and ebay will get you there!! leather is nice, protected my fone so far!!

More about : case

July 31, 2005 8:26:21 PM

I got the side pocket style one that has a magnetic clip. works great,
leather! $20
Joe
July 31, 2005 8:26:42 PM

I got the side pocket style one that has a magnetic clip. works great,
leather! $20
Joe
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 9:31:33 PM

On 31 Jul 2005 16:26:21 -0700, "JoeP" <joe@internet-realty.com> wrote:

>I got the side pocket style one that has a magnetic clip. works great,
>leather! $20
>Joe

Where do you see this one?

Sincerely,
Steve JORDI

(Remove the K_I_L_LSPAM from my email address)
1197 Prangins Email: stevejordiK_I_L_LSPAM@hotmail.com
Switzerland WWW: www.sjordi.com
Volcanoes at www.sjordi.com/volcanoes
MovieDB at www.sjmoviedb.com