Www verizon com/quickfix wireless setup

Glenn Berryman

Honorable
Dec 22, 2012
Helloooo Verizon,

I have DSL on my computer which runs windows 7, using verizon's Westell model 7500. My wife's desktop computer in another room runs windows XP. I purchased a new Linksys USB adapter model N600 which includes an installation disk for her computer.

My question: How do I get them to work together so she also has internet connection for her email, etc???

Thank you.

Glenn Berryman
gbconsu@gmail.com
717-899-7371

Have you installed the Linksys adapter on her computer yet ? Have you set up a wireless home network ? The Westell DSL modem is it a modem/router ? Currently is the Westell device connected to your computer by ethernet cable or wireless.
If the Westell device is just a modem only then you will have to purchase a router and setup a wireless home network called a Homegroup. Once you set that up on your computer then you have to go and do the same with her computer.
First you install the wireless router if you have had to purchase one if the Westell device is only a modem.
Second step is to get the Homegroup password from your computer by going into the control panel and selecting Network and Internet and on the next page select Homegroup , on the next page select Print and view the Homegroup Password.
Third install the wireless adapter on her computer and then in network connections select join the Homegroup and you will need that password from your computer here.

You don't need to put your name e-mail and phone number in the post and it's probably not a good idea to be posting your personal information on the web. Hackers look for just that type of information so it would be a good idea to edit your post and take that info out.