Motorola v220 question about quick notes

when you buy the new motorola v220 phone, can someone tell me if there are
already quick notes in the quick note folder for use?
just curious as i am having a debate over this matter.
any help will be appreciated.
thanks much
1 answer Last reply
More about motorola v220 question quick notes

    "Dreaming in Red" <whistice@verizon.net> wrote in message
    when you buy the new motorola v220 phone, can someone tell me if there are
    already quick notes in the quick note folder for use?
    just curious as i am having a debate over this matter.
    any help will be appreciated.
    thanks much

    Yup, I think there are 10

Motorola Phones