Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Motorola v220 question about quick notes

Tags:
  • Motorola
  • Phones
Last response: in Brands
Anonymous
July 31, 2005 5:41:12 PM

when you buy the new motorola v220 phone, can someone tell me if there are
already quick notes in the quick note folder for use?
just curious as i am having a debate over this matter.
any help will be appreciated.
thanks much

More about : motorola v220 question quick notes

Anonymous
July 31, 2005 6:09:59 PM

"Dreaming in Red" <whistice@verizon.net> wrote in message
when you buy the new motorola v220 phone, can someone tell me if there are
already quick notes in the quick note folder for use?
just curious as i am having a debate over this matter.
any help will be appreciated.
thanks much

Yup, I think there are 10