Motorola v220 question about quick notes

Last response: in Brands
July 31, 2005 5:41:12 PM

when you buy the new motorola v220 phone, can someone tell me if there are
already quick notes in the quick note folder for use?
just curious as i am having a debate over this matter.
any help will be appreciated.
thanks much
Anonymous
July 31, 2005 6:09:59 PM

"Dreaming in Red" <whistice@verizon.net> wrote in message
when you buy the new motorola v220 phone, can someone tell me if there are
already quick notes in the quick note folder for use?
just curious as i am having a debate over this matter.
any help will be appreciated.
thanks much

Yup, I think there are 10
!