Raz V3 - 2 Quick Questions ?

Last response: in Brands
August 1, 2005 12:10:38 AM

1.
Is there anyway I can sync my phone with my palm desk top software (for the
calender function)

2.
Is the way i can record a voice from the phone and use the voice as my
ringtone ?

Thanks for any help

Cheers

More about : raz quick questions

August 1, 2005 3:28:35 AM

DataPilot will sync your Palm phonebook, but I believe that it will only
sync the calendar function with Outlook... not sure... I would also be
interested if there are any other products that will sync with the Razr

SFB

!