unlocked 525 problem

Last response: in Brands
Share
August 1, 2005 1:29:15 AM

just had my 525 unlocked to from vodafone to all networks and now have a
genie card but when I send a message it don't reply with the delivery
reports.......... what's happened........cheers!

More about : unlocked 525 problem

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 9:16:41 PM

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:29:15 +0100, "BB" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote:

>just had my 525 unlocked to from vodafone to all networks and now have a
>genie card but when I send a message it don't reply with the delivery
>reports.......... what's happened........cheers!

IIRC Genie uses the o2 network and the method for receiving delivery
reports is different:-
Make sure the delivery reports option on the phone is set to OFF. You
then need to put *0# at the start of each message. You'll then get a
delivery report.
Trust o2 to be different..
!