unlocked 525 problem

just had my 525 unlocked to from vodafone to all networks and now have a
genie card but when I send a message it don't reply with the delivery
reports.......... what's happened........cheers!
1 answer Last reply
More about unlocked problem

    On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:29:15 +0100, "BB" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote:

    >just had my 525 unlocked to from vodafone to all networks and now have a
    >genie card but when I send a message it don't reply with the delivery
    >reports.......... what's happened........cheers!

    IIRC Genie uses the o2 network and the method for receiving delivery
    reports is different:-
    Make sure the delivery reports option on the phone is set to OFF. You
    then need to put *0# at the start of each message. You'll then get a
    delivery report.
    Trust o2 to be different..

Motorola Vodafone