Fuji A310 vs. Canon A70

Status
Not open for further replies.

korn469

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2003
I've read quite a bit about both of these camera and I was wondering which would be better? The most important things I'm looking for is:

*image quality
*little or no shutter lag
*ease of use

thanks!

alltaken

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2003
well ease of use the cannon is VERY GOOD

i have a cannon A70 and its reviews are also wicked.

the image quality in my opinion is good but i havnt' compared it.

and the shutter speed is a bit crappy (but most digital cameras are a bit)

so only thing i can really confirm is the ease of use (i have yet to pick up the manual) its all just pick up and shot.

Alltaken

eden

Champion
Yeah if you don't focus before shooting, shutter lag is horrible.

A70 for image quality depends on how willing you are to take time tweaking the settings before shooting. It can sometimes come out horrible with AUTO or the wrong shots, like it can produce truly worthy poster pictures.

A70 IMO, all the way.
But I don't know about the 310, is it a new product?

--
<A HREF="http://www.lochel.com/THGC/album.html" target="_new"><font color=yellow><b>Craptastica</b></font color=yellow></A>

HolyGrenade

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2001
Does the Fuji say SuperCCD? If it does then don't buy it. Or buy it knowing that you're actually buying something with a lower spec than what it says on the box. Also check on the super-duper zoom they seem to magically have. most cases you need a tripod to get that zoom.

<b><font color=red>They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.</font color=red></b>

Status
Not open for further replies.