TC SPARK ME, help files???

Last response: in Home Audio
January 9, 2005 6:51:53 AM

Can some one point me to a faq or help file for TC Spark ME
i just am not getting the editing one big file into tracks for a cd
George

More about : spark files

Anonymous
January 9, 2005 8:37:11 AM

George Gleason wrote:

> Can some one point me to a faq or help file for TC Spark ME
> i just am not getting the editing one big file into tracks for a cd
> George

A .pdf Quickstart Guide was provided with the original download. Did you
get that with your copy of the app? I have it here, but at 1.1 MB it'd
take a while via dial-up, even if snow and wind don't take down the
lines tonight. <g>

Hey, now:
<http://www.tcelectronic.com/media/SPARK_LE_Plus_2.8_man...;

leads to a manual for Sparking. Obviously, LE and XL offer more
functions, but the basics are probably the same in ME. I know the
Quickstart Guide is for all of them, with the caveat that not all
functions are available in all versions.

--
ha
Anonymous

hank alrich wrote:
> George Gleason wrote:
>

>>Can some one point me to a faq or help file for TC Spark ME
>>i just am not getting the editing one big file into tracks for a cd
>>George
>

> A .pdf Quickstart Guide was provided with the original download. Did you
> get that with your copy of the app? I have it here, but at 1.1 MB it'd
> take a while via dial-up, even if snow and wind don't take down the
> lines tonight. <g>
>
> Hey, now:
> <http://www.tcelectronic.com/media/SPARK_LE_Plus_2.8_man...;
>
> leads to a manual for Sparking. Obviously, LE and XL offer more
> functions, but the basics are probably the same in ME. I know the
> Quickstart Guide is for all of them, with the caveat that not all
> functions are available in all versions.
>
> --
> ha

Thank you
I am dling it now