Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Need a better editor for MP3s...

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 1:35:44 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

Can be free or paid but everything I've tried so far runs like molasses on
my machine.

Suggestions? -- Want to create ring tones for my V180.


----
She wondered, "what is he chewing on?"
And suddenly, she realized...
www.cafepress.com/dwacon

More about : editor mp3s

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 1:35:45 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

dwacon Wrote:
> Can be free or paid but everything I've tried so far runs like molasses
> on
> my machine.
>
> Suggestions? -- Want to create ring tones for my V180.
>
>
> ----
> She wondered, "what is he chewing on?"
> And suddenly, she realized...
> www.cafepress.com/dwacon

What have you tried? I use Audacity it runs fine on my machine, which
is decent but not crazy with a 2.2 P4 and 768 MBs of ram.


--
smithdogg1
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cell Phone Forums: http://cellphoneforums.net
View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t184031.html
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 2:34:44 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

"smithdogg1" <smithdogg1.1t7vxy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
news:smithdogg1.1t7vxy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net...
>
> dwacon Wrote:
>> Can be free or paid but everything I've tried so far runs like molasses
>> on
>> my machine.
>>
>> Suggestions? -- Want to create ring tones for my V180.
>>
>>
>> ----
>> She wondered, "what is he chewing on?"
>> And suddenly, she realized...
>> www.cafepress.com/dwacon
>
> What have you tried? I use Audacity it runs fine on my machine, which
> is decent but not crazy with a 2.2 P4 and 768 MBs of ram.


Audacity locked up on me when I ran it -- dual processor 733 MhZ pentium
3... but maybe it is all the anti-virus anti-spy software... sometimes new
programs die and can't be raised.


--
I made magic once. Now, the sofa is gone...
http://www.dwacon.com
Related resources
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 5:07:34 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

power mp3 cutter
" dwacon" <fight.club@kick.some.ass> wrote in message
news:a9fIe.13666$MO.3017@lakeread04...

"smithdogg1" <smithdogg1.1t7vxy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
news:smithdogg1.1t7vxy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net...
>
> dwacon Wrote:
>> Can be free or paid but everything I've tried so far runs like molasses
>> on
>> my machine.
>>
>> Suggestions? -- Want to create ring tones for my V180.
>>
>>
>> ----
>> She wondered, "what is he chewing on?"
>> And suddenly, she realized...
>> www.cafepress.com/dwacon
>
> What have you tried? I use Audacity it runs fine on my machine, which
> is decent but not crazy with a 2.2 P4 and 768 MBs of ram.


Audacity locked up on me when I ran it -- dual processor 733 MhZ pentium
3... but maybe it is all the anti-virus anti-spy software... sometimes new
programs die and can't be raised.


--
I made magic once. Now, the sofa is gone...
http://www.dwacon.com
August 4, 2005 9:09:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

Get a Mac and use GarageBand (free).
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 1:38:11 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

dwacon wrote:
> Can be free or paid but everything I've tried so far runs like molasses on
> my machine.
>
Just cut? Take mp3directcut. VERY small and very simple.

Wolfgang
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 1:38:12 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

"Wolfgang Barth" <barthwo@spamfence.net> wrote in message
news:3lf94oF11u0h9U1@individual.net...
> dwacon wrote:
>> Can be free or paid but everything I've tried so far runs like molasses
>> on my machine.
>>
> Just cut? Take mp3directcut. VERY small and very simple.
>
> Wolfgang

Thanks!


--
I made magic once. Now, the sofa is gone...
http://www.dwacon.com
!