Shadows

Distinguished
May 2, 2003

On 2005-03-25, cgmoore@icx.net <cgmoore@icx.net> wrote:

> Anyone know what is going on with this? I know its been passed around
> to various companies. I have the feeling we will never see another JA
> game, which would be wayyy to bad.

Last I heard Strategy First outsourced JA3 and JA3D to Eastern
Europe. If SF is on the case I don't think we'll see anything
spectacular.

It's really too bad.

cgmoore@icx.net wrote:
> Anyone know what is going on with this? I know its been passed around
> to various companies. I have the feeling we will never see another JA
> game, which would be wayyy to bad.

Last thing I heard was it had gone to the outfit that made Paradise
Cracked (which was utter tripe) so i'd rather let the series die in peace.