T720 and ringtones/wallpapers

Last response: in Brands
August 4, 2005 7:12:07 AM

What is the easiest way to get new ringtones and wallpapers to my
phone? Is there a tool that I can download to send them to my phone?

Thanks

Jerome
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 7:12:08 AM

www.freewebs.com/siteofhimself
That'll tell you how to do it, and the downloads should still work, but I
haven't updates the site in a long time.
"Jerome P. Yoner" <yonerjp@spam.westman.wave.ca> wrote in message
What is the easiest way to get new ringtones and wallpapers to my
phone? Is there a tool that I can download to send them to my phone?

Thanks

Jerome
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 2:07:15 AM

Will this work on a T-731 CDMA phone too?

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 03:12:07 GMT, Jerome P. Yoner
<yonerjp@spam.westman.wave.ca> wrote:

>What is the easiest way to get new ringtones and wallpapers to my
>phone? Is there a tool that I can download to send them to my phone?
>
>Thanks
>
>Jerome
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 7:30:51 PM

> On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 03:12:07 GMT, Jerome P. Yoner
> <yonerjp@spam.westman.wave.ca> wrote:
>
>>What is the easiest way to get new ringtones and wallpapers to my
>>phone? Is there a tool that I can download to send them to my phone?

Anyone know a way to get them off the T720 and onto a V710. I have
Mobile Phone Tools, but it does't seem able to get them off the T720. I
actually like the you have an incoming call one.
!