T720 and ringtones/wallpapers

What is the easiest way to get new ringtones and wallpapers to my
phone? Is there a tool that I can download to send them to my phone?

Thanks

Jerome
3 answers Last reply
More about t720 ringtones wallpapers

    www.freewebs.com/siteofhimself
    That'll tell you how to do it, and the downloads should still work, but I
    haven't updates the site in a long time.
    "Jerome P. Yoner" <yonerjp@spam.westman.wave.ca> wrote in message
    What is the easiest way to get new ringtones and wallpapers to my
    phone? Is there a tool that I can download to send them to my phone?

    Thanks

    Jerome

    Will this work on a T-731 CDMA phone too?

    On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 03:12:07 GMT, Jerome P. Yoner
    <yonerjp@spam.westman.wave.ca> wrote:

    >What is the easiest way to get new ringtones and wallpapers to my
    >phone? Is there a tool that I can download to send them to my phone?
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Jerome

    > On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 03:12:07 GMT, Jerome P. Yoner
    > <yonerjp@spam.westman.wave.ca> wrote:
    >
    >>What is the easiest way to get new ringtones and wallpapers to my
    >>phone? Is there a tool that I can download to send them to my phone?

    Anyone know a way to get them off the T720 and onto a V710. I have
    Mobile Phone Tools, but it does't seem able to get them off the T720. I
    actually like the you have an incoming call one.

Motorola Download Phones