KOTOR sound glitch

On Korriban, I get some terrible feedback in my speakers in the main
hanger and in most of the hallways. Does anyone else have this problem
and do you know how to get rid of it. Right now, I have the sound off,
but I figure someone else must of had this issue.
2 answers Last reply
More about kotor sound glitch

    On 27 Mar 2005 08:45:16 -0800, tballfst@pacbell.net wrote:

    >On Korriban, I get some terrible feedback in my speakers in the main
    >hanger and in most of the hallways. Does anyone else have this problem
    >and do you know how to get rid of it. Right now, I have the sound off,
    >but I figure someone else must of had this issue.

    Try turning off EAX in the sound options.

    --
    Kasper

    tballfst@pacbell.net wrote:

    > On Korriban, I get some terrible feedback in my speakers in the main
    > hanger and in most of the hallways. Does anyone else have this problem
    > and do you know how to get rid of it. Right now, I have the sound off,
    > but I figure someone else must of had this issue.

    I had something similar in the early parts of the game. I turned off
    EAX...it seems to be broken.

PC gaming Video Games