me vs bravo

i don't like Bravo, they are a network that doesn't support my battle
against Steam!
this is proven without doubt by looking at the movie they aired on march 26!
this is the masterpiece called 'waterworld' with much water and many valves
as you know water is the first component of steam, so they are mocking me
by having presented this movie while i was at the pintacal of my struggle!
you all know this to be true, even if you deny it is truth.

i'm going back to the toilet to masterbate, it's the only thing that calms
my nerves
in my constant fight to keep computers free of Steam.

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

p.s. for all you ding-dongs too slow to catch on, the OP was a copy-cat
crime mocking the real sayNO2Lithium who claims someone is impersonating
him.

What, no applause, not even a golf-clap?

Thusly "nobody@lalaland.ca" <Grackle> Spake Unto All:

>What, no applause, not even a golf-clap?

Forging goes beyond just the username, you need to work on your
headers. And the content was also obviously not written by
sayNO2sanity.

6/10.

--
Fun Fact of the Day: In exit polls at the election 2004 the percentage of American
voters citing moral and ethical values as their prime concern was 22 percent,

"Mean_Chlorine" <mike_noren2002@NOSPAMyahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Thusly "nobody@lalaland.ca" <Grackle> Spake Unto All:
>
>>What, no applause, not even a golf-clap?
>
> Forging goes beyond just the username, you need to work on your
> headers. And the content was also obviously not written by
> sayNO2sanity.
>
> 6/10.

But what if, just what if, sayNO2reality found his Lithium pills, but they
were expired. I think he might go after the Bravo network. Let's go on
that premise.