The New PC Slow Down Page (rides again!)

Wow, I haven't been around in a while (a couple years now - yeesh).
Anyway, I've updated the PC Slowdown Page with a few new utilities and
tried to sort it so that the old (less useful) software appears in its
own area.

If you are trying to play old DOS games (or just old games in general)
on a new computer and it's going too fast then you can get a slow down
program to fix that problem here:

http://www.geocities.com/kulhain/index.html

That site has been running for something like 12 years and has a list of
all the slow-down software I know of. I keep the design simple so you
can get in and get out fast. If you happen to know people who would
benefit from this (a web forum or something), please tell them.

Enjoy. :)

--
(/^/(_^^' | I like people - I just can't eat a whole one | `^^_)\^\)

Thanks from the community for providing a much needed service.