Accessing Files And Computers

Here is my network setup. 3 PC's, 2 laptops with wireless
PC cards, and 1 desktop with wireless card. Setup using a
microsoft wireless 811.b access point. All PC's are setup
with unique computer names and unique user names. All
PC's also belong to the same network. I am using 128 bit
WEP encryption and all WEP keys are setup correctly on
all PC's and base station. I am using simple file sharing
as the sharing technique so anyone on the network has
access to everything. One of the PC's is setup as the
DHCP server and each PC is getting an IP address. All
PC's are able to access the internet just find, and two
of the PC's can access anything they want on each other,
but the third PC cannot access anything on the other two
PC's. When I click view workgroup it tells me:

Workgroup is not accessible. You might not have
permission to access this network resource. Contact the
systems administrator of this server to find out if you
have access permissions. The list of servers for this
workgroup is not currently available.

I am not using the ICF or any type of TCP/IP filtering. I
am really at a loss. Using Simple File Sharing everything
should be opened. Anybody have a clue?
1 answer Last reply
More about accessing files computers

    IO had the same problem. Open up the network connection
    of the computer that is not sharing. Delete file and
    print sharing service. Reboot. Go back and reinstall file
    and print sharing and then reboot again. This did it for
    me. I got this by spending 2 hours with MS tech support
    going trhough the trouble shooting list. Good luck.

Routers Networking