stuck in Vampire: Bloodlines

Archived from groups: alt.games.vampire.the.masquerade,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

I'm in Hollywood doing the network hub quests for mitnick the nostferatu
hacker, I just completed the metalhead industries quest and when I wanted to
get into the taxi to go downtown.

the taxi driver dialogue box comes up with "where to?" but no selections at
all to select, I reload the game and attempt again to no avail, and entering
any dialogue with any NPC gives the same problem, I am not given any options
to select, and I cant exit without reloading the game.

this is a game stopper as I cant get into a taxi to progress.

--
MISSING: Tagline, 70 characters long, last seen in Nevada.

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me
5 answers Last reply
More about stuck vampire bloodlines
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.vampire.the.masquerade,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    Highlandish wrote:
    > this is a game stopper as I cant get into a taxi to progress.

    AFAIR you can also get to other zones through the sewers: maybe if you
    switch to another zone that way then the taxi code will sort itself
    out.

    Mark
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.vampire.the.masquerade,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    Highlandish wrote:

    > I'm in Hollywood doing the network hub quests for mitnick the nostferatu
    > hacker, I just completed the metalhead industries quest and when I wanted to
    > get into the taxi to go downtown.
    >
    > the taxi driver dialogue box comes up with "where to?" but no selections at
    > all to select, I reload the game and attempt again to no avail, and entering
    > any dialogue with any NPC gives the same problem, I am not given any options
    > to select, and I cant exit without reloading the game.

    After you talk to the Taxi Driver try pressing the space bar and see if
    the choices come up. If they don't try pressing 1 to see if it is just
    (hidden). This has happened to me a couple of times and the space bar
    trick seems to clear it up.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.vampire.the.masquerade,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    Quoth The Raven "James Garvin"<jgarvin2004@comcast.net> in
    PuydnW66xpNRTdffRVn-1Q@comcast.com
    > Highlandish wrote:
    >
    >> I'm in Hollywood doing the network hub quests for mitnick the
    >> nostferatu hacker, I just completed the metalhead industries quest
    >> and when I wanted to get into the taxi to go downtown.
    >>
    >> the taxi driver dialogue box comes up with "where to?" but no
    >> selections at all to select, I reload the game and attempt again to
    >> no avail, and entering any dialogue with any NPC gives the same
    >> problem, I am not given any options to select, and I cant exit
    >> without reloading the game.
    >
    > After you talk to the Taxi Driver try pressing the space bar and see
    > if the choices come up. If they don't try pressing 1 to see if it is
    > just (hidden). This has happened to me a couple of times and the
    > space bar trick seems to clear it up.

    yeah I tried all the keys before I posted. I will try the sewer route
    instead

    --
    I love cats ... they taste just like chicken

    Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.vampire.the.masquerade,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    Quoth The Raven "mmaker@my-deja.com"<mmaker@my-deja.com> in
    1112184090.042828.229980@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com
    > Highlandish wrote:
    >> this is a game stopper as I cant get into a taxi to progress.
    >
    > AFAIR you can also get to other zones through the sewers: maybe if you
    > switch to another zone that way then the taxi code will sort itself
    > out.
    >
    > Mark

    thanks, i'll try that

    --
    Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the
    mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there.

    Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.vampire.the.masquerade,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    Do you have the latest patch ? filename vtmb_1_2.exe
    'sposed to solve many probs..
    Luv mouse
    @@@@@@@

PC gaming Games Video Games