Computer crash/turns off randomly

CoM12W

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
Hello, I have this problem with a Packard Bell Desktop computer, It randomly crashes when doing startup, I dont know if its the motherboard, or the HDD. But it crashes after 4-5 min of driving, it starts up at BIOS Screen, with 3 beeps and then it goes to windows startup restore, and it cant startup windows either. So im trying at the moment to format the computer, but it gets the the "Windows Is Loading Files" At the second part of it, it gets half way in the loading, and it random turns off, and it keeps happending all the time, I dont know if its the HDD, or any Hardware Problem in the BIOS, or GPU.

So please help me out here, I really need the get this working hope someone can help me! :

Have you added anything to this PC, or is it still stock? If you've added anything (like a faster GPU), you may have exceeded what its original PSU can provide, and it is shutting off. If not, you could have bad capacitors. Open it up, and look over the motherboard closely for bulging or leaking capacitors. Google is friendly and will show you what they look like. This problem could also be occurring inside the PSU, where they'd be harder to spot. How old is this system?

CoM12W

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012

Thats acutally a hard question, I think its around 7-8 years old, the motherboard is, we also upgraded the computer with a PCI Express GPU 512MB DDR3 Nvidia. The computer didint came with a GPU, so it ran on motherboard graphic before, so i dont know if the PCI Stock on the motherboard is broken and causes randomly shutting down, after 5 min of running. Ï also change out the Power Supply, to check if it had problems with the wires sticks that were broken that didnt help either. So the power supply is 1-2 years old, on 400W that cant be the problem.

But the whole computer is 7-8 years old Im pretty sure on that.

CoM12W

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012

How do i found out the model number?