ajk

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2004

Has anybody tried the eq2 trial?

http://www.trialoftheisle.com/

br/ajk
--
"I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception."
Groucho Marx.

ajk

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2004

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:03:26 +0800, ajk <gandalf<at>pc.nu> wrote:

>Has anybody tried the eq2 trial?
>
>http://www.trialoftheisle.com/
>
>br/ajk

uu installed now it starts the *real* download 125h left, wonder
if I will be able to download it before the trial expires? :p
--
"I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception."
Groucho Marx.

Shadows

Distinguished
May 2, 2003

On 2005-03-31, ajk <gandalf> wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:03:26 +0800, ajk <gandalf<at>pc.nu> wrote:
>
>>Has anybody tried the eq2 trial?
>>
>>http://www.trialoftheisle.com/
>>
>>br/ajk
>

> uu installed now it starts the *real* download 125h left, wonder
> if I will be able to download it before the trial expires? :p

I tried it. It gives you a taste of EQ2. The big quests on the
isle require you to group or die. Enough to drive me away.

"ajk pc.nu>" <gandalf<at> wrote in message
> Has anybody tried the eq2 trial?
>
> http://www.trialoftheisle.com/
>
> br/ajk
> --
> "I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an
> exception."
> Groucho Marx.

EQ2 was enough of a trial when I played it with my purchased copy.

shadows <shadows@whitefang.com> once tried to test me with:

> On 2005-03-31, ajk <gandalf> wrote:
>> On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:03:26 +0800, ajk <gandalf<at>pc.nu> wrote:
>>
>>>Has anybody tried the eq2 trial?
>>>
>>>http://www.trialoftheisle.com/
>>>
>>>br/ajk
>>

>> uu installed now it starts the *real* download 125h left, wonder
>> if I will be able to download it before the trial expires? :p
>
> I tried it. It gives you a taste of EQ2. The big quests on the
> isle require you to group or die. Enough to drive me away.

You could have saved yourself a huge download if you'd have just asked
here. Everyone knows you have to group in EQ games.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

TRENDING THREADS