V3 sync with outlook??

Hi i have just got my nice new V3 razor. But i cant seem to sync it with my
address book which is on my laptop in outlook. i have over 200 number and i
am not looking forward to putting them all in by hand.

thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about sync outlook

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <42f7a0d8$0$12888$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com> on Mon, 8 Aug 2005 19:13:49
    +0100, "Sean Smith" <atfz96@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

    >Hi i have just got my nice new V3 razor. But i cant seem to sync it with my
    >address book which is on my laptop in outlook. i have over 200 number and i
    >am not looking forward to putting them all in by hand.

    Motorola PhoneTools software.
    http://shopoem.com/

    Get MPT and install on you laptop, and then it is easy. If you have
    newer version of outlook, an icon will appear in your outlook toobar to
    synchronise with your mobile phone.

    --
    tappy

Motorola Outlook