V3 sync with outlook??

Last response: in Brands
August 8, 2005 11:13:49 PM

Hi i have just got my nice new V3 razor. But i cant seem to sync it with my
address book which is on my laptop in outlook. i have over 200 number and i
am not looking forward to putting them all in by hand.

thanks

More about : sync outlook

Anonymous
August 8, 2005 11:13:50 PM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <42f7a0d8$0$12888$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com> on Mon, 8 Aug 2005 19:13:49
+0100, "Sean Smith" <atfz96@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

>Hi i have just got my nice new V3 razor. But i cant seem to sync it with my
>address book which is on my laptop in outlook. i have over 200 number and i
>am not looking forward to putting them all in by hand.

Motorola PhoneTools software.
http://shopoem.com/

August 8, 2005 11:13:50 PM

Get MPT and install on you laptop, and then it is easy. If you have
newer version of outlook, an icon will appear in your outlook toobar to
synchronise with your mobile phone.

--
tappy