MN 730 install doesn't recognize MN700 WEP code

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

In an answer to an earlier question about this problem, a
reader recommended running ipconfig /release followed by
ipconfig /renew, to allow the client machine to contact
the DHCP server. I've tried this several times, and each
time the command times out with an "unable to contact
your DHCP server" error. Any suggestions where to go from
here?

Is your DHCP Client service running? Go to Control Panel, Admin
tools, Services, then click on DHCP client and make sure it is set to
Automatic and is running.