Tags:
  • Motorola
Last response: in Brands
August 9, 2005 5:18:14 PM

Hi everybody I have a V3 with me and can't setup the rungtones which I have
downloaded can some one help me with that and also can mp3 ones be set as
ringtones and how cause some of them are on phone but can't set them as ring
tones which comes with the software. Any site for FREE ringtones and any
gimicks which can be done with V3. Pls let me know. Am in Auckland, NZ

+6421444284

More about : motrola

Anonymous
August 9, 2005 6:25:14 PM

Go to Sounds, select the sound you want, press Menu, and then select "Set as
ringtone"