Motrola V3

Hi everybody I have a V3 with me and can't setup the rungtones which I have
downloaded can some one help me with that and also can mp3 ones be set as
ringtones and how cause some of them are on phone but can't set them as ring
tones which comes with the software. Any site for FREE ringtones and any
gimicks which can be done with V3. Pls let me know. Am in Auckland, NZ

+6421444284
1 answer Last reply
More about motrola

    Go to Sounds, select the sound you want, press Menu, and then select "Set as
    ringtone"

    "rcav8or" <shamsi@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    > Hi everybody I have a V3 with me and can't setup the rungtones which I
    > have downloaded can some one help me with that and also can mp3 ones be
    > set as ringtones and how cause some of them are on phone but can't set
    > them as ring tones which comes with the software. Any site for FREE
    > ringtones and any gimicks which can be done with V3. Pls let me know. Am
    > in Auckland, NZ
    >
    > +6421444284

Motorola