motorola timeport

Last response: in Brands
Share
August 10, 2005 1:53:37 AM

Hallo,

i am looking for software for my timeport p7089.
I want to change installation on my GSM by laptop.

thanks.

More about : motorola timeport

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 10, 2005 8:01:14 PM

Your question is really not clear. What "installation" are we talking about.
The 7089 doesnt have much in the way of software, and there isnt much to
enhance or alter, if any. Its a simple GSM 1900 phone that is only capable
of a CSD connection.

"wim" <wcar@hetnet.nl> wrote in message
> Hallo,
>
> i am looking for software for my timeport p7089.
> I want to change installation on my GSM by laptop.
>
> thanks.

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 12, 2005 8:50:27 PM

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:01:14 -0400, PDA Man <pdaman@man.net> wrote:
>Your question is really not clear. What "installation" are we talking about.
>The 7089 doesnt have much in the way of software, and there isnt much to
>enhance or alter, if any. Its a simple GSM 1900 phone that is only capable
>of a CSD connection.

The 7089 is actually a tri-band 900/1800/1900 .. I've got one on Orange
UK.

--
-- Michael "Soruk" McConnell
Eridani Star System