motorola timeport

Hallo,

i am looking for software for my timeport p7089.
I want to change installation on my GSM by laptop.

thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about motorola timeport

    Your question is really not clear. What "installation" are we talking about.
    The 7089 doesnt have much in the way of software, and there isnt much to
    enhance or alter, if any. Its a simple GSM 1900 phone that is only capable
    of a CSD connection.

    On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:01:14 -0400, PDA Man <pdaman@man.net> wrote:
    >Your question is really not clear. What "installation" are we talking about.
    >The 7089 doesnt have much in the way of software, and there isnt much to
    >enhance or alter, if any. Its a simple GSM 1900 phone that is only capable
    >of a CSD connection.

    The 7089 is actually a tri-band 900/1800/1900 .. I've got one on Orange
    UK.

    --
    -- Michael "Soruk" McConnell
    Eridani Star System