V551 -- More Bluetooth Questions

Last response: in Brands
August 10, 2005 4:46:13 AM

OK. I've followed Clarence's procedure to get bluetooth working on my
pc. The pc is now recognizing both the V551 & my Tungsten T5. So, I
moved to the next step.

I updated the palm's phone database with the newer version that
includes the V551. However, the palm won't recognize the V551 as a
"nearby device". What am I missing, here, to get the palm & the V551
communicating via bluetooth?

Bill K
Anonymous
August 10, 2005 8:19:25 AM

Bill Kraski wrote:

> I updated the palm's phone database with the newer version that
> includes the V551. However, the palm won't recognize the V551 as a
> "nearby device". What am I missing, here, to get the palm & the V551
> communicating via bluetooth?

Sorry. Got it fixed.

Bill K
!