v220 backup data

Any way Ican back up pictures and ringtones before I take my 220 back
to cingular to ge it replaced? It's going bad and I want to get a new
one. I have usb cable and Mobile phone tools software for
V303/V500/V600 but it doesn't seem to work on V220 like the guy who
sold it to me on ebay said it would.
2 answers Last reply
More about v220 backup data

    On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 02:51:15 GMT, blank@verizon.net wrote:

    >Any way Ican back up pictures and ringtones before I take my 220 back
    >to cingular to ge it replaced? It's going bad and I want to get a new
    >one. I have usb cable and Mobile phone tools software for
    >V303/V500/V600 but it doesn't seem to work on V220 like the guy who
    >sold it to me on ebay said it would.

    What version of MPT are you running?

    You may have an older software version that released
    before the V220 was available.

    Current versions of MPT support my V220. Check your Setup
    menu for a "Live Update" item. If you have that, you could
    try to update your software.

    Ernie: Thank you very much for your info. Idid just what you suggested
    and it worked great.
    Bob

    On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:45:24 GMT, Ernie <user@invalid.domain.com>
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 02:51:15 GMT, blank@verizon.net wrote:
    >
    >>Any way Ican back up pictures and ringtones before I take my 220 back
    >>to cingular to ge it replaced? It's going bad and I want to get a new
    >>one. I have usb cable and Mobile phone tools software for
    >>V303/V500/V600 but it doesn't seem to work on V220 like the guy who
    >>sold it to me on ebay said it would.
    >
    >What version of MPT are you running?
    >
    >You may have an older software version that released
    >before the V220 was available.
    >
    >Current versions of MPT support my V220. Check your Setup
    >menu for a "Live Update" item. If you have that, you could
    >try to update your software.

Motorola