Dispite trying several ait-virus/mlware programs, I still get SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXC

riverchubb

Honorable
Feb 26, 2013
I run all kinds of programs for viruses and malware/spyware. Not one of them fix SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION How can I get this removed from y less then 3 month old Gateway SX2100, Windows 8 PC?

riverchubb

Honorable
Feb 26, 2013
Exact Error is SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Then it says to look it up to see what to do. I am a older woman 64. I can get confused trying to get things right again. So hang in there with me, I'm unlearned, not stupid, disabled, homebound, and really enjoy my PC. I think I was trying to fix Woods With Friends. I couldn't get the game to validate my word with out refreshing after each move. Freezing and becoming very slow. I run System Mechanic Pro 11, it kept telling me everything was working. I Downloaded AVG, and Malwarebyts and ended up with a worse system. SOOOO I tried to do a systems restore. BOY that was wrong. I then called my System Mechanic Pro and they found out that almost all my divers were turned off and they wanted $99.00 to fix it one time. $199.00 for unlimited for a year. I do not have that kind of money being disabled and all. I got it to back up to where I am now Which crashes and won't do much of nothing. But it got me here. I also can't get the other virus programs uninstalled. And I think Google Chrome, which I down loaded to see if it would crash...I got a message that it was not compatible with my other browsers. I couldn't get it to uninstall.

I find that most of these 3 party help programs are virus or spamwear. as the laptop is new I would use a usb stick and back up your personal data and emails and run the laptops restore program to put the unit back to factory default. if your system is infected your best best is ask someone who has another pc to download hirem boot cd and make the boot cd for you. it has a lot of good free tools and dos base anti virus scanner. scan your system and remove a virus if there is one. also with laptops run a quick memtest86 from hirem cd..when laptop are shipped from point a to point b the ram (part of the hardware). can be pop lose if it becomes loose strange things can happen. with software issues...having more then one anti virus or malware loaded you have to use the f8 safe mode..most laptop and pre made system will give you 30 days of free nortons or mcafee. installing another anti virus or malware can cause issues. when your in safe mode type msconfig and go to the start up tab and uncheck all the programs there..(turn them off). it help you find out if one of them is hanging the system.
free tools that work are ccleaner. defragler malwarebytes. avast or avg...mse from microsoft.