PROTOOLS LE PLUGIN SETTINGS WONT SAVE

Last response: in Home Audio
January 11, 2005 1:06:03 PM

Hello, Im running protools LE with a DIGI 002 on a PC and ever since I
got the unit certain plugins, mostly the bundle it came with, wont
save thier settings. I'm forced to save the settings for each plugin
and reload each one every time I return to the that session. I cant
simply save the session reopen it and have the same settions I left.
These certain plugins reset to nominal settings. I was wondering if
anyone here has had a similiar problem and might possibly know how to
remedy this. Thanks in advance. Carter.
Anonymous
January 11, 2005 10:59:51 PM

Upgrade your plug-ins.