MPT and Multiple Phone Profiles

I have been using MPT for more than a year with my V300. Recently
upgraded to the V330 and when MPT boots up it automatically brings up
the V300 profile. Ironically when syncing the icon says v330. Is there
a work-around to get MPT to recognize the V330 and its face rather
than the V300 except to remove and then reinstall the software. MPT is
updated to V3.25
1 answer Last reply
More about multiple phone profiles

    bbmannnnnnnn <bbelvin@ev1.net> wrote:
    > a work-around to get MPT to recognize the V330 and its face rather
    > than the V300 except to remove and then reinstall the software.

    In MPT, F6 - Miscellaneous tab, "Request which profile to use".

    --
    ---

Motorola Phones