  • Motorola
  • Phones
Last response: in Brands
August 11, 2005 3:30:10 AM

I have been using MPT for more than a year with my V300. Recently
upgraded to the V330 and when MPT boots up it automatically brings up
the V300 profile. Ironically when syncing the icon says v330. Is there
a work-around to get MPT to recognize the V330 and its face rather
than the V300 except to remove and then reinstall the software. MPT is
updated to V3.25

More about : mpt multiple phone profiles

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 9:37:50 AM

bbmannnnnnnn <bbelvin@ev1.net> wrote:
> a work-around to get MPT to recognize the V330 and its face rather
> than the V300 except to remove and then reinstall the software.

In MPT, F6 - Miscellaneous tab, "Request which profile to use".

--
---