MPT and Multiple Phone Profiles

Last response: in Brands
August 11, 2005 3:30:10 AM

I have been using MPT for more than a year with my V300. Recently
upgraded to the V330 and when MPT boots up it automatically brings up
the V300 profile. Ironically when syncing the icon says v330. Is there
a work-around to get MPT to recognize the V330 and its face rather
than the V300 except to remove and then reinstall the software. MPT is
updated to V3.25
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 9:37:50 AM

bbmannnnnnnn <bbelvin@ev1.net> wrote:
> a work-around to get MPT to recognize the V330 and its face rather
> than the V300 except to remove and then reinstall the software.

In MPT, F6 - Miscellaneous tab, "Request which profile to use".

--
---